What is The Ultimate Athlete Project?
Training plans created just for ultimate!
Ultimate is a difficult sport to train for. Not only do you need the explosiveness and speed, but also you need that explosiveness and speed to last all day–for two days!
How do you train for ultimate? Where do you get your information? Do you know how to put workouts together in an organized way?
Wouldn’t you like to step onto the field next season knowing you’ve done everything in your power to prepare?
The Ultimate Athlete Project is here to help! Inside the website you'll have access to:
- Strength programs that are balanced and relevant to your on field performance
- Use conditioning plans that work and will help you progress to elite level fitness regardless of your current starting point.
- Speed and plyometric work planned with the appropriate volume and progression.
- Support from certified strength and conditioning coaches.
- Community with other like-minded ultimate athletes.
Maybe you read books about training or peruse different websites. Maybe you buy off the shelf fitness prodects. Maybe you've borrowed from programs created for other sports. Maybe you use the same types of workouts you learned from your high school sport. Or maybe you've never thought about training seriously for ultimate. Or maybe you don't know where to begin.
If you would like to be done cobbling together training plans for other sports to try to get the right mix of endurace, strength, and explosiveness then The Ultimate Athlete Project is for you!
- Take the guesswork out of your training.
- Be stronger, more explosive, and less unjury prone.
- Play hard all tournament and feel great the next day!
The Ultimate Athlete Project was created to take the guesswork out of your training plans. You can be sure that you're getting a balanced programming that is relevant to ultimate performance.
Sign up here to be notified when the site is open! As a bonus, you'll be given your own link to share with your friends for the possibility of earning six months of FREE service. Thanks for reading this far and for your interest in The Ultimate Athlete Project!